Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why I decided To Write a Blog..


Why I started blogging... Well, this is the ultimate question I get asked when I tell people I started a blog!

I have taken a lot of time to read, study, and listen and research on services operations Domain.I enjoy my job, and I am happy with it. But there are still times when I would find myself blue about not taking a chance at writing? Probably I don't want to repent any further. I always wanted to have a place where I blog about my journey. The day to day life and the challenges I face while trying to move past various obstacles, the way to victory, what did i do wrong to have someone yelling at me, etc. etc. As a student i was very lazy to have my own diary. But when i ask my topper colleagues who maintained it with utmost sincerity, i come to know that either they have stopped it or Don't maintain it any further. Saying so, do i mean, I did the right job NOT to maintain one? Probably NO. Now I am 29 years old, and there is very little of my childhood that I can recall. There are little glimpses of memories here and there, but as soon as I find them, they seem to fade away. But Now i look into blogging a different way!

World is a open one now. Gone are the days of Bill's secret coding and the future is open source. So lets share and learn more. Never forget-even when the questions about who, how, when, and why remain unanswered. Most of the time I am with my laptop and internet, I think blogging will also help me to vent out my anger and frustration as well as excitement. yes I do come across them quite often. When and how, will come in installments in this blog itself.

I even thought to blog in a diff. pen name, thinking if I blogged under my own name I can't be so sarcastic, and I might also feel compelled to actually say what I think instead of playing devil's advocate. But, who cares. I will do it in my real identity. I wont also use much of exclamation sign in my sentence, as doing so, would mean that its not my own thought.


Nevertheless, I Will do my best to keep my high spirit this time, blogging each moment, hoping someday to become a cult entertainer by sharing my technical experience and humorous outlook while approaching a problem. I wont provoke people here even though i know, doing so will pave the way for thoughtful responses and hence enlightenment. Blogging for fun. What a concept! Now where am I going with this? Well, I want to get better, I want to write more for technology, fun, humor - capturing every small little incident with a holistically horrible outlook. Kick me in the virtual butt if I stop or go totally boring. Oh, I know, that is totally not your responsibility. However, when I know that at least one person is reading and at least one person cares, it makes a difference. It makes me want to be a better blogger. A better writer. So just put some words on the comments sections...it will keep me in high spirit.

Blogging with pleasure...Happy Blogging.... Do hop, read fast, skip fast, move forward, Akou Ahiba* :-)


Cheers

1 comment:

RCA - Root Cause Analysis

An important step in finding the root causes of issues or occurrences that happen within a system or organization is root cause analysis (RC...